Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pay Less Shoes ONLINE?!

I remember growing up, and always wanting new shoes. I was fortunate enough to have a Mom who worked part-time in shoes at Nordstroms, and Macys during the holidays as a second job. She is a shoe freak, even more so than me. With that being said we enjoyed going to Payless Shoes in the mall for knock offs that looked the same as Designer shoes. Today as I was thinking about the mall I frequented a lot growing up, I thought about the Pay Less Shoe company, and even more so wondered if they were online. I never knew, thought they'd be more or less a place like Ross, or Marshals, with random finds, so there wouldn't be a website to buy items off of.

Anyways; The results are in, and there IS indeed a www.Payless.com

I will probably be buying some boots from them as soon as I can find a cheap pair, because I don't really feel like spending over $100.00 on Rain shoes that WILL get ruined. Where I live now it's freaking raining a whole damn barn outside! I need to protect my feet, be able to drive safely, and there's definitely a good feeling about having warm shoes on... I hate soggy feet in shoes in class, and I'm sure you do. For all of your personal "occasional wear to tear shoes!" shop at Payless, most shoes are quality for a one time seasonal use! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment