Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall is here, and Winter is around the corner :)

Where I live now it already feels like winter. 50 degrees is chilly when you just moved from Hawaii. Talk about trying to acclimate all over again now that Summer is COMPLETELY gone here.
I need a new wardrobe, and if you do too then this is the post for you and saving $$$ :)

So I've been thinking I want another cute fuzzy jacket like my Hollister one I bought 3 years ago? I rarely ever used it in Hawaii, so it's still like new. But being a girl and all, I have to have a new one for this upcoming winter. I'd really like a water proof one.

www.Hollisterco.com - Has wonderful clothing. Pretty decent pricing, and you can get a bargain if you shop smart. (I do)... Nobody KNOWS. It looks the same as regular pricing, but I get it when it goes on clearance. Bookmarking a page, or putting it in your minds "to do list" can save you a lot of money when you shop online... You can score deals at Hollisterco.com, like I do.

1st- Pick out the item you want
2nd- Watch it over a month, or so (this is usually the life span of the item, maybe 2-3 wks. depending on the popularity, and you can tell this by the size selections that are left)
3rd- Once it's in the clearance tab after x amount of days snag it!!!

And congratulations!!! You just saved $90-200 depending on the price of what it was before the discount. Now think to yourself about how many people bought that jacket at the normal price, doesn't it feel so much better when you got that jacket for a much better price? It certainly does for me.

Being frugal is one of the most important qualities a person can withhold right now... Saving money, and time is always a score in my book, so it's probably within your best interests too! :)

*Be a cautious buyer though*:::
IF you really want the item, you are probably better off buying it sooner then later!!!
Even if it costs the extra buck!!! I've lost out on some really cute stuff, because I'm not a size extra-small anymore. When you're either small, or medium, things go FAST! Be aware of the sizes that are left available under the jacket, or bra you want to buy... Whatever item piece it is your heart desires, maybe socks... If you want them, and they're going fast without a doubt if you can afford it, get them, or you will regret trying to snipe it in the end whe
n there isn't any left!!!



Here is the jacket I'm watching right now. Happy bidding friends, and remb. this trick can apply to anything you want to shop for online with clothing... Sites that make "clearances". Always look for them first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment