Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lip dissaster






Why does biting my lips feel so good?
Why is it whenever I'm anxious, or bored, or just thinking I catch myself...


After I'm finished devouring my lips they look like crap, or at least I think so. My mom used to tell me to stop it, because it's not attractive, and yet it's the one habit I can't seem to get rid of.
This is such a strange habit, probably one of the most self noticeable ones I have... At least I'm not making them bleed, or anything like that. I'm just enjoying the feeling, I guess?!

So Today I've been trying to keep my lips moisturized since where I live is pretty chilly and dry, and hopefully while applying non-stop Chap-Stick my lips will no longer be a target for me to destroy.
I want to have beautiful lips. I buy so many lipsticks, chapsticks, and lip plumpers for fun, and for what? Chewed up lips? Ughh* This is silly for me to even talk about, but maybe applying the stuff I actually buy will prevent me from this naughty habit, or at least I can hope so!


My Favorite Chapstick: BURT'S BEES (Beeswax lip balm)- It has a slight minty tingle to it, that's cool and refreshing all in one.
My Favorite Lip Plumper: DuWop: Lip Venom. I enjoy clear to put over any color, for that extra shine, and spicey tingle. I'm sure that this product works, I have been a user now for over 6 months. It just inflames your lips making them look larger. I enjoy using this product once a day.
My favorite LipStick: Either Lancome, or NARS work well. I enjoy a variety of colors, but honestly don't use this too much. I'm more of the lip shine kind of girl.

With that said, if you have this habit I hope you can kick i too! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment