Saturday, April 7, 2012

October brought the leaves in a descending fall......



How can so many people just cut their ties with someone they love, and had in their life for a year(s)? i just don't understand sometimes.

"
I don't understand how one day you can say that you care about me love me that distance is the issue, I can agree on the distance and I just want to be your friend.I'm happy for you, I'm proud of you.
I'm always going to love you.
Little things remind me of you still. It makes me sad, but I'm here and you're there moving on of course and just being happy for you is where I need to be at in my mind, and my heart. If the future holds something between us the future will unfold that. I've come to terms even if you are the guy I wanna call every now and then, I hold back..."

No comments:

Post a Comment