Sunday, November 8, 2009

Go green! (even with your dog toys)


One of my dogs favorite toys, and I myself also I must admit, is a Hedgehog that makes the most strange, and unique sounds that intrigue him for hours on end. I have already purchased two, not to say they aren't durable, but because he simply can't get enough of it non-stop. He tries to bring this toy outside to come in the car with us, and to bed at night. He licks it, chases it, bites it, plays with it,and just simply LOVES it.

It rattles, it makes some weird variety of noises, and it also has a squeaker on one side, incase your animal is as crazy for squeaks as mine is...

Plush Puppies- Hedgehog
http://www.alphadogtoys.com/plush_puppies_grey_hedgehog_dog_toy_large_small_grunt_squeak_rattle.html
is one website you can purchase this item from, or petco.com or petsmart.com
most retailers have it online, but I'm sad that it's not available at some local petshops in town near me... humm..
Anyways:
"Now they are made GREEN - environmentally friendly and responsible. The poly fiber fill stuffing inside these toys is made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles. This does not sacrifice our high standards for quality and safety yet, it greatly reduces the number of plastic bottles that go to landfills each year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment